A pupil was electrocuted whereas utilizing her charging cell phone because the headphones “melted in her ears.”
Luiza Pinheiro, from Riacho Frio in Brazil, was rushed to a hospital however medical doctors had been unable to avoid wasting her life.
A relative discovered the 17-year-old’s lifeless physique on the ground of her house at about 5pm on Sunday afternoon.
They stated she was unconscious and her telephone, which was plugged right into a charger, had been destroyed by a “large electrical cost”. It has not but been established precisely how was electrocuted.
A hospital spokesman informed local media: “The woman’s grandmother informed the physician that they discovered her granddaughter unconscious, mendacity on the ground and with headphones in her ears.
“They stated they consider that the younger girl had an electrical shock as a result of the mobile phone was charging and the telephone was melted.”
He added: “It’s said within the medical report that the woman was admitted to the hospital one hour after the electrical shock.
“The relations stated that the woman had acquired a shock, however the causes of loss of life will nonetheless be confirmed.”
It was not raining on the time of the accident however there was a lightning storm, he stated.
This story initially appeared in The Sun.